Getting your website ranked in Google has been one of the biggest challenges for many website owners. The only problem is, it is not that simple to get your website ranked in Google. It requires a lot of work, patience and perseverance, in order to make your website rank. Below are five steps that you should follow to get your website ranked in Google.
- You need to make sure that you have a list of keywords that you want to rank for. This can be done by using the Google keyword tool or you can utilize a tool such as Overture Keyword Selection Tool or word tracker.
- These tools will show you how many times per month people search for a particular keyword, and how many times per day and week they search.
- Your title tag should contain keywords and you need to insert your keywords into the title tag once.
- Your meta tags should contain your keywords. Make sure you only use one keyword phrase. Use your keywords as the title tag, and be sure that the description contains your keywords.
- Write content for your site that contains your keywords and that is very relevant for your site. Be sure that the content on your site is original and isn’t copied content off of other sites.
If you are not on your way to implementing this method, then you need to implement more on your plan. You need to have your keyword density at about 1.5%.
This means that for every 100 words on your website, you need to have your keyword (of the choice topic) once.
For instance, if your content is for a car repair website, you need to have your keyword in the content 1 time for every 100 words.
Implement these 5 steps in your website and watch your Google ranking climb